Prostate Exhaustion: A Truly Tired Story
The prostate is a delicate part of the male body that assists men in ejaculation. A lot of the spasming or throbbing feeling men’s experience during ejaculation comes from the tensing and releasing motion of the prostate itself, as it pushes fluids towards the outside of your body. However, you can overwork the prostate by partaking in excessive ejaculations, which may later wear out the nerves in the area resulting in prostate exhaustion.
When Prostate exhaustion happens, the brain will attempt to compensate by releasing a cocktail of chemicals into your bloodstream, which further aggravates the problem. If you’re having prostate problems and want to learn more about prostate exhaustion symptoms and risk factors, continue reading this post.
Symptoms of Prostate Exhaustion
The prostate is located just below the man's bladder. More advanced prostate exhaustion sometimes cause symptoms, such as:
- Pain in the genital and pelvic area
- Reduced sexual satisfaction
- Weakness in the legs or feet
- Trouble getting an erection
- Thick fluid may discharge out of your penis
- Pain in the hips, back, chest, or other areas
- You may experience fatigue, lethargy, Inflammation, swelling, headaches, low energy level, and aches all over the body
Treatment of Prostate Exhaustion
Several treatment options can help reduce the severity of prostate exhaustion. Your choices for prostate exhaustion treatment involve taking medications or using tools to help your erectile function.
These may be offered to you as a combination or in individually, for example, penile injections combined with a penile ring. However, all treatment options depend on what your expectations are, what your previous erectile function was, and when you would like to continue sexual activity. Treatments for prostate exhaustion may include:
- PDE5 inhibitors: The First treatment option in this guide is a group of medications known as PDE5 inhibitors. These medications cause greater blood flow to the penis following sexual stimulation or sexual arousal thereby helping you to achieve an erection. An individual situation will determine how quickly the medication works and how long it lasts.
- Penile injection medication: This is also a useful treatment option for men prostate exhaustion. These medications do not require you to be sexually stimulated first. All you have to do is injected the medication into the penis when you need an erection. They work by letting the blood veins in the penis to open up; stop blood from draining away and enable more blood to flow in. Erections can occur within10 minutes after using the medication and generally last for up to 30-60 minutes.
- Penile rings: The cock rings are made of rubber and are placed onto the base of your penis close to your pubic bone. You can use this device if you want to achieve an erection but can’t maintain it long enough for penetration. It enables you to maintain the erection by helping you to prevent blood from flowing away out of the penis. It’s recommended to remove the ring after 30 to 40 minutes of use to avoid the risk of damaging your penis.
- Vacuum erection device: This device is a plastic tube that you can place over the penis and then sealed off if you are unable to achieve or sustain an erection. A vacuum is generated by a pump-like action, which carries blood into the penis to create an erection. You then place the device around the base of the penis near the pubic bone to sustain the erection.
- Prostrate massage: This device can help with problems of prostate exhaustion. The main benefit of this device is to reduce any swelling and inflammation by freeing up some of the fluids produced by the gland, letting your body have some time to restock its natural chemicals and get your prostate back to normal.
Looking After Yourself
For some men, sexual activity isn’t necessary, while for others the ability to have an erection is vital. Thinking and talking about your normal sex life with your partner is an excellent place to start. It's suggested that you and your partner acknowledge the treatment option you choose, how the side effects impact your sexual function and your sexual life.
It's best to involve your partner to be part of the solution to coping with these challenges. Talk to her about the way you feel and listening to your her feelings can give both of you the chance to express your wishes, preferences, and concerns about your challenges.
Sex is not all about being too physical as a man. You may feel that your self-identity, masculinity, and sense of sexuality change due to the physical loss of erections and sexual desire. For some men, you may be dealing with Prostate exhaustion, and coping can be extremely challenging.
However, not communicating well with your partner about the changes can have effects on other aspects of your relationship. With some patience and good communication, you may find the right ways to continue to have a satisfying sex life that's fun with your partner.
Lifestyle changes can have a positive effect and alleviate any symptoms of prostate exhaustion you may be experiencing. Some lifestyle changes that you might need include:
- Eat a healthy, and balanced diet food: Eating balanced diet food is ideal for your overall health; high cholesterol food can block arteries and reduce blood circulation required to achieve erections.
- Exercise: Everyone can benefit from regular, and moderate physical activity. Regular exercise can help improves blood flow and cardiovascular health, assist in maintaining healthy body weight, prevent fatigue and support your overall wellbeing and mood. Exercise such as Kegel, and aerobic can specifically improve symptoms associated with prostate exhaustion.
- Cut down alcohol Intake: Long-term heavy drinking of alcohol can affect erections due to liver damage, damaged nerves, and hormone imbalances. Reduce the intake of alcohol, as well as sugar juice, and fizzy soda. Plan to drink alcohol responsibly.
- Quit smoking: Smoking has a harmful effect on blood circulation; proper erectile function requires good blood flow. If you smoke too much, it might affect your sexual life.